Effective September 13, 2019 – Richland One will follow a clear bag policy at all Varsity Football and Basketball games.
Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the venue:
- clear, plastic vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ – a logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ can be displayed on one side of the permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ – approximately the size of a hand, with or without handle or strap.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Computer Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Binocular cases
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera bags
- Backpacks, cinch/drawstring bags and fanny packs that are not clear and or exceed the size restriction
- Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Grocery Bags